Monday, July 2, 2012

Bratzillaz: Jade J'adore

I ran out to the TRU today since I remember looking at the ad I got in the mail and there was all the new monster high stuff. I saw the Ghouls Rule in person and Im really not feeling it with these girls so I might just wait a while or not worry about picking them up. I did manage to just pick up the MH cafe which I havent gotten around to opening yet. 


 I did pick up the one of the new Bratzilla's. Her name is Jade J'adore. There are five different girls for this, and each of them seems to have a pet that goes with them, but they didnt have any, which wasnt a big deal. I wanted to see how her body was since it was articulate.


I love how her eyes have little hearts in them. I removed her cape because I dont overly like it, but I love the rest of her outfit with the mix of lace/tulle/vinyl. She comes with a little card that has a little spell to heal a broken heart. Her makeup is a nice nutral of white and brown with her nice red lips and she has a beauty mark :3

 All in all I really like this body, the only thing that her hands seem a little flat and also her bottom legs are made out of the same plastic as her hands which is the soft plastic so honestly she cant stand without support. I tired to have her stand in her shoes and she just wont do it so far. I dont know why they didnt just make it the same hard platic because now I feel this could end up staining. At least she has feet! XD  Heres her little tattoo :3


7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've been seeing pictures of these pop up all over the interwebs XD I really like that they look a little bit more natural in the makeup department, and that they have feet.... even if they are wonky bendy plastic feet XD

    Does she stand fine with her shoes on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she does.

      For some reason one of her shoes is mis-shaped on the bottom and at first I thought one of her legs was off, but its her shoes, and even with them on she cant support herself. Again I dont understand at all why they made her legs out of the rubbery material....plus they are actually a different color then the rest of her or even her hands -____-

      Also sitting is pretty much a no. First her head outweighs her body plus she cant sit up all the way so she tilts back no matter how much I make her bend forward. I put her on the tabletop and she just slowly falls backward.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your new doll. She is beautiful. I like her body and her tattoo articulable. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I like her heart eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I never really got into Bratz dolls, except for their fashions, but this one is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually am getting this doll, she will be my first from a doll line I've despised for years but to see that they are getting close to the type I do like (the expensive if you want the larger sized) pullip dolls from Japan.

    My second choice will be the one with the bowie eyes and maybe the redhead, the other two they can keep. Not to be mean but when you are on a tight budget you better get exactly what you are looking for when you can to avoid the buyers regrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The redhead was my other favorite as well, but i decided to stick with just the one girl since i didnt know how the body was going to be. I might still pick her up but i havent seen any yet since then.

      This girl i think would have been perfect except for the fact of the bottom part of the legs being the wrong type of plastic basically.

      I do like though how they really didnt look so slutty as usual bratz do...but i also think they might be trying their own thing at the MH stuff as well.

      Delete