Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tweeking: Love the one Kyori...

This is why I never get anything done..my Mina is such a lap cat that no matter what Im working on she just shoves herself into my lap.
I kept seeing the pictures of the Love the One Kyori that had been photo-shopped to add liner under her eyes. So I went ahead and did that to my girl, and I also ended up changing her lip color. It took a couple tries because I kept making her lips too light for her skin tone, but I finally got it.
 I wanted it to match the And Another Thing Kyori's lip color. The only thing I need to do is figure out a hair style for her. Other then that her enhancement came out rather well.
Also...
I ended up winning a Mariko! Im so happy I got this girl, I really didnt think I was going to, but I super excited to get this girl. I also know they are releasing more semi-white skin optional parts as well. She should be shipping out I think next month.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. TY! We can put our girls together...maybe it will be like wonder twins with fantastic magical powers.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on winning the doll. I see your cute cat .. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete